Information for U.S. Veterans
ASA College is proud to provide education opportunities to veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces with access to affordable degree and certificate programs that allow them to transition successfully from military to civilian life. Whether you’re a discharged veteran, still serving on active duty, or a member of the Guard and Reserve, you and your families are welcome at ASA College. We stand ready to assist you with career focused degree programs, fast-track certification, and support services including:
- Benefits acquisition (GI Bill).
- Counseling and many student support services.
- Special classroom and disability assistance.
- Learning and writing support centers.
- Many academic programs and certifications offered.
- Scholarships and grants
- Distance Learning/online classes offered.
- Career planning and job placement opportunities.
ASA College has been selected by G.I. Jobs Magazine as a Military Friendly® School. This honor placess ASA and our veterans programs in the top 16% of all school nationwide.
As an officially recognized chapter of the Student Veterans of America, the ASA community is committed to veterans and their families, customizing our support services to serve those who have served so proudly. We look forward to making ASA College your education choice.
For further assistance contact:
Anthony Brathwaite, Director of Community Outreach
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212 672 6488 (direct)