TOEFL® Test Preparation Course
Aside from our career-focused programs, ASA College offers test preparation for non-native English speakers who wish to take the TOEFL® exam. The TOEFL® is one of the only English language proficiency exams in the world that both universities and businesses require. Classes at ASA College will provide you with the necessary tools and strategies needed to improve your TOEFL® score.
Make This Your First Step To Success!
- Flexible Schedule
- Affordable tuition
- 20 hours of instruction per week
- Study in the heart of Manhattan
- Small Classroom Size
- Unlimited computer lab access
- New start dates every Monday
- Certificate of Course Completion
Holidays: Classes Suspended:
- Monday, 1/16: Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, 2/20: Presidents’ Day
- Friday, 3/24: Good Friday
- Monday, 5/29: Memorial Day
- Monday, 7/4: Independence Day observed
- Monday, 9/4: Labor Day
- Thursday, 11/23: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, 11/24: Thanksgiving Day
Authorized by the U.S. Department of Immigration to enroll non-immigrant foreign students, ASA is one of New York City’s leaders in English language instruction.
* The ASA method focuses on speaking, listening, writing and reading English for real-life situations.
* Whether you currently live in the area or will move here from abroad, you will see that our proven teaching methods and affordable programs make ASA an invigorating place to learn English.
* You’ll be eligible to enroll in one of ASA’s specialized, career-focused, 2-year college degree programs
TOEFL Test Prep Program Learning Options
ASA offers a 10-week course to help students prepare for the TOEFL® exam, an exam used by universities and workplaces to test English language literacy. This course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently take your TOEFL test and move on to the next chapter of your life.
Our TOEFL test prep program takes place on our New York campus, along with other students and professors with whom you can practice English and hone your skills.
Contact ASA today to sign up!
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TOEFL TEST PREPARATION COURSE
By clicking send me info, I consent to receive email, autodialed and/or prerecorded calls and text messages at the phone number or email provided above from or on behalf of ASA College regarding educational programs. (Consent is not a condition of enrollment.)