The Registrar’s Office assists you with all activities related to registering for classes, including adding and dropping classes or withdrawing during the semester.
- verify student and academic status for employment, insurance, financial aid and veteran benefits
- provide copies of class schedules and unofficial student academic records
- certify eligibility for graduation
- send official college transcripts
We recommend that you register as early as possible to get the most convenient class schedule. You may still register for classes into the second week of a semester,if you’ve completed all requirements and are in good academic standing.
Students cannot attend or receive credit for a course unless they are properly registered for it. In addition to completing the registration process, a student must make appropriate arrangements with the Financial Aid and Student Accounts offices to meet his or her financial obligations to the college.
Request College Transcripts
ASA College’s transcript only contains information concerning a student’s academic performance and status at the college. The College adheres to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. A student’s record will not be released without prior written consent from the student.
Please be advised that if you owe the college any money or have any holds on your account, your request will not be processed. Current students may request an official transcript by completing a Transcript Request form available at the Registrar’s Office. The fee for an official Transcript is $7.00. There is a $2 convenience service fee per transcript for all online orders. The fee may be paid at the Student Accounts Office in cash, credit card or by money order. Unofficial transcripts are issued free of charge. We do not fax official transcripts.
Instruction for requesting an official transcript:
- Go to the Registrar’s Office and submit a Transcript Request form.
- Proceed to the Financial Aid Office to get approval to receive a transcript.
- Pay any required fee at the Student Accounts Office.
- Bring receipt and the request form to the Registrar’s Office.
1. Mail a completed Transcript Request form or a signed letter indicating your name, address, and telephone number, date of birth, and school ID #or social security number to the Registrar Office at either Brooklyn or Manhattan Campus:
|Brooklyn Office||Manhattan Office|
151 Lawrence Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
New York, NY 10001
2. Indicate the name of the Institution that the transcript is to be mailed, the name of the individual to whose attention it is going, and full address of the institution.
3. Attach a money order payable to ASA College for the required fee.
- Fax a completed Transcript Request form or a signed letter indicating your name, address, and telephone number, date of birth, and school ID #or social security number to 212-672-0361 or 718-532-1428.
- Indicate the name of the Institution that the transcript is to be mailed, the name of the individual to whose attention it is going, and address of the institution.
- Contact the Student Accounts Office 212-672-6450 for credit card payment.
Official Transcripts cannot be released to a third party unless you provide us with your signed authorization for that request.
Note: The transcript request will be processed as soon as we receive your request.