You’re Invited to Celebrate with Us! Friday, October 28th • 3:oopm 1293 Broadway, New York, NY 10001 Manhattan Campus (room 710) Any Questions Contact: President Taylor- Taylorgary@asa.edu Secretary Briana – BrianaBerry@asa.edu
News & Events
Attention, ASA Alumni! Don’t miss our upcoming hiring event.
Position: 20 Full time/Part-time Medical Scribes
– Relieve physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing physician to focus more on clinical care
– Observe physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on physician’s behalf
– Enter information into patient’s electronic or written chart
– Utilize Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system to find old records and results
– Enter data into chart on the physician’s behalf
Resumes and Business Attire are a must!
When: Wednesday, October 23, at 11am
Where: 383 Pearl Street, Room 501
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Don’t miss out!
Dear Graduating class of 2022: We are extremely excited about tomorrow’s graduation. Please arrive on August 26, 2022 by 12:00 noon to the United Palace. All graduates are allowed to go in and sign in by 12:00 noon. Guests will be able to start coming in at 1:00pm. If you have problems with any tickets just go to the box-office, they will assign you a seat. If you have not picked up Cap and Gown you can pick up tomorrow at United...
Dear ASA Graduates and Expected Graduates: We are ready to celebrate and honor your achievements. It’s our pleasure to announce that our 2022 Commencement Ceremony will be held in person on Friday, August 26, 2022! From 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm At the United Palace Theater, located at 4140 Broadway, New York, NY 10033 (off 175th street Broadway) near the A train and 1 train) We will be distributing cap and gown Monday through Friday, at the Manhattan Campus located at 105 West 33rd Street, New York, NY...