Dear ASA Graduates and Expected Graduates: We are ready to celebrate and honor your achievements. It’s our pleasure to announce that our 2022 Commencement Ceremony will be held in person on Friday, August 26, 2022! From 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm At the United Palace Theater, located at 4140 Broadway, New York, NY 10033 (off 175th street Broadway) near the A train and 1 train) We will be distributing cap and gown Monday through Friday, at the Manhattan Campus located at 105 West 33rd Street, New York, NY...
News & Events
Attention, ASA Alumni! Don’t miss our upcoming hiring event.
Position: 20 Full time/Part-time Medical Scribes
– Relieve physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing physician to focus more on clinical care
– Observe physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on physician’s behalf
– Enter information into patient’s electronic or written chart
– Utilize Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system to find old records and results
– Enter data into chart on the physician’s behalf
Resumes and Business Attire are a must!
When: Wednesday, October 23, at 11am
Where: 383 Pearl Street, Room 501
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Don’t miss out!
May is national Nurse’s month. During this month we would like to honor you and thank you for choosing such an impactful career. Throughout this month we want to continue to recognize nurses for their hard work and contributions. We would like to feature you – an essential, respected, front-line worker – on our social media pages. Nursing graduates, please email us at email@example.com to learn more.
Becoming A Licensed Optician/Contact Lens Practitioner ASA College Becoming A Licensed Optician/Contact Lens Practitioner