Summer 2020 Registration New and Improved NY students, We would like to offer all of you an easier and faster way to register for the Summer 2020 semester and beyond. While we are still available 7 days a week to help you one-on-one, please take a few minutes to see if you can crystallize your choices for your schedule next semester by using this very handy tool. You can find the link in your student portal or just click here: https://studentinfotest.asa.edu...
News & Events
1. Sit where you can be seen so you can really be a part of the class and engage in discussions.
2. Take notes confidently. It’s easy to forget the information your instructor is giving you about class expectations or rules. Taking down the details will give you a road map to success.
3. Reach out to at least one other student. This will make the day easier for both of you and you’ll have a partner to work thru assignments with.
4. Take some after-class initiative. School activities, clubs and sports are great ways to meet people and become part of the entire school experience.
5. Breathe and be confident! No one does this alone. Introduce yourself to instructors, set your goals and get to work. You can do this!
The faculty and staff of ASA College welcome you to Summer Semester 2016!
NY Students: UHC CP continues to help students apply for medical coverage. Representatives are available to answer any questions regarding UHC CP services and help you apply for insurance over the phone. For more information, please contact: Escarlys De La Hoz at (646) 691 – 7603 Flor Pena at (917) 292 – 2676 Daniela Dobraj at (347) 447 – 8613
There are over 700 locations where New Yorkers can get diagnostic testing. New Yorkers can visit a new website — coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you — and enter their address to view a list and a map view of the nearest testing sites. The state has also partnered with Google Maps to display testing site results. New Yorkers can search “COVID testing near me” on Google Maps to easily find the nearest testing sites. Please remember you must always schedule an appointment to get a COVID-19...