Dear ASA Graduates and Expected Graduates: We are ready to celebrate and honor your achievements. It’s our pleasure to announce that our 2022 Commencement Ceremony will be held in person on Friday, August 26, 2022! From 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm At the United Palace Theater, located at 4140 Broadway, New York, NY 10033 (off 175th street Broadway) near the A train and 1 train) We will be distributing cap and gown Monday through Friday, at the Manhattan Campus located at 105 West 33rd Street, New York, NY...
News & Events
1. Sit where you can be seen so you can really be a part of the class and engage in discussions.
2. Take notes confidently. It’s easy to forget the information your instructor is giving you about class expectations or rules. Taking down the details will give you a road map to success.
3. Reach out to at least one other student. This will make the day easier for both of you and you’ll have a partner to work thru assignments with.
4. Take some after-class initiative. School activities, clubs and sports are great ways to meet people and become part of the entire school experience.
5. Breathe and be confident! No one does this alone. Introduce yourself to instructors, set your goals and get to work. You can do this!
The faculty and staff of ASA College welcome you to Spring Semester 2016!
May is national Nurse’s month. During this month we would like to honor you and thank you for choosing such an impactful career. Throughout this month we want to continue to recognize nurses for their hard work and contributions. We would like to feature you – an essential, respected, front-line worker – on our social media pages. Nursing graduates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Becoming A Licensed Optician/Contact Lens Practitioner ASA College Becoming A Licensed Optician/Contact Lens Practitioner