Peers For Careers Club – Welcome Party The club’s goal is to attract new members by expanding and enhancing the variety of career-related activities on and off-campus. We will strive to cultivate a life-long commitment to professionalism, and stress work ethics as a key to career development. We view the club as an opportunity to create a solid network of peers and a comprehensive support system for active students in their career aspirations. Thursday, 12/14/2019, at 3pm, at the Manhattan...
News & Events
1. Sit where you can be seen so you can really be a part of the class and engage in discussions.
2. Take notes confidently. It’s easy to forget the information your instructor is giving you about class expectations or rules. Taking down the details will give you a road map to success.
3. Reach out to at least one other student. This will make the day easier for both of you and you’ll have a partner to work thru assignments with.
4. Take some after-class initiative. School activities, clubs and sports are great ways to meet people and become part of the entire school experience.
5. Breathe and be confident! No one does this alone. Introduce yourself to instructors, set your goals and get to work. You can do this!
The faculty and staff of ASA College welcome you to Summer Semester 2013!
President’s and Dean’s Lists Rolls of Honor ASA College is proud to host the President’s and Dean’s Lists Rolls of Honor. The President’s List is comprised of ASA students with a GPA of 3.85-4.0. The Dean’s List is comprised of ASA students with a GPA of 3.5-3.84. Both are based upon their academic performance for the Summer 2019 semester. The ceremonies will be held at the Manhattan campus on Wednesday, November 20th and Thursday, November 21st, at 3pm. The honors...