Happy Purim Jewish people around the world celebrate the Festival of Purim today to honor the survival of the Jewish people under ancient Persian rule. Purim is one of the most entertaining Jewish holidays and has a carnival-like atmosphere. The celebrations start this evening and end in the evening tomorrow.
News & Events
1. Sit where you can be seen so you can really be a part of the class and engage in discussions.
2. Take notes confidently. It’s easy to forget the information your instructor is giving you about class expectations or rules. Taking down the details will give you a road map to success.
3. Reach out to at least one other student. This will make the day easier for both of you and you’ll have a partner to work thru assignments with.
4. Take some after-class initiative. School activities, clubs and sports are great ways to meet people and become part of the entire school experience.
5. Breathe and be confident! No one does this alone. Introduce yourself to instructors, set your goals and get to work. You can do this!
The faculty and staff of ASA College welcome you to Summer Semester 2013!
ASA students, faculty, and staff – we are a community that honors and values the achievements of our heroes. Now is the time to honor the 2020 graduates of our Nursing Program by taking a moment to observe their Pinning Ceremony. The Nursing Pinning Ceremony is a notable nursing school tradition. It signifies the graduates’ official initiation into the brotherhood and sisterhood of nurses. In 2020, a year with so many challenges, this ceremony takes on greater significance. Our Nursing graduates have...
The University Eye Center is providing “free” vision screenings on the following dates: Monday March 1st from 1pm to 3pm Monday April 5 from 2pm to 4pm Monday May 24 from 4:30pm to 6:30pm Thursday June 10 from 4:30pm to 6:30pm Monday August 23 from 9:30am to 11:30am Tuesday September 14 from 4pm to 6pm Tuesday November 9 from 4:30pm to 6:30pm Please be advised that these are Vision Screenings not Eye Exams however, Infants under 18 months can have a complete eye exam done for free instead of a screening...