Division of Legal Studies – President’s and Dean’s Lists Event Dear ASA Community, Join us for our President’s and Dean’s Lists event. The Division of Legal Studies would like to congratulate our students from the Criminal Justice and Paralegal programs who have made the President’s and Dean’s Lists for the Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 Semesters. At ASA we understand how hard our students work to balance school, job and family responsibilities, which makes this achievement all the more meaningful. When: Dec...
News & Events
LIST OF VIP GUESTS TO ATTEND THE OPENING CEREMONY ON APRIL 27,2012
- JORGE LOPEZ , Ecuador Consul General in New York
- SUSANA CORTAZAR, Ecuador Consul in Queens
- BERTHA IDROVO, SENAMI (Ecuadorian National Secretariat for Migrants), NY
- GEORGELIN PAREDES, SENAMI, NY
- MARTHA APARICIO, President of La Voz de Honduras news paper, NY
- CARLOS BERDUCIDO, LA ZONA por KDM 1380 AM NY
Representatives of Ecuadorian Institutions and Media supporting the community:
- UNION CIVICA ECUATORIANA DEL BRONX
- JUNTA CIVICA DE GUAYAQUIL
- CONFEDERATION OF JOURNALIST OF ECUADOR CHAPTER NEWYORK
- NEW YORK TELEPRENSA
- TV SHOW KESPARZA NEWYORK (will be covering the ceremony for ECUAVISA INTERNATIONAL TV).
Conversation Club Dear ASA students, join us for our Conversation Club! This is a free group meeting for our ESL students from levels B, C & D, who do not speak English as their first language. You can improve your English knowledge, meet new people, and practice speaking in a relaxed environment. You are welcome to join us from the comfort of your own home. (Your family members and Pets are also welcome!). 🙂 Host: Professor Darius Saczuk When: Every Monday, from...
Grammar Club Dear ASA students, join us for our Grammar Club! Our Grammar Club helps ESL students from levels A & B practice basic grammar and communication skills through fun activities. Host: Professor Lucy Sedhom When: Every Thursday, starting on 12/3/2020, from 12pm to 1pm via Zoom. For more information, please email Elena Akbacheva at firstname.lastname@example.org.