NY Students: UHC CP continues to help students apply for medical coverage. Representatives are available to answer any questions regarding UHC CP services and help you apply for insurance over the phone. For more information, please contact: Escarlys De La Hoz at (646) 691 – 7603 Flor Pena at (917) 292 – 2676 Daniela Dobraj at (347) 447 – 8613
News & Events
LIST OF VIP GUESTS TO ATTEND THE OPENING CEREMONY ON APRIL 27,2012
- JORGE LOPEZ , Ecuador Consul General in New York
- SUSANA CORTAZAR, Ecuador Consul in Queens
- BERTHA IDROVO, SENAMI (Ecuadorian National Secretariat for Migrants), NY
- GEORGELIN PAREDES, SENAMI, NY
- MARTHA APARICIO, President of La Voz de Honduras news paper, NY
- CARLOS BERDUCIDO, LA ZONA por KDM 1380 AM NY
Representatives of Ecuadorian Institutions and Media supporting the community:
- UNION CIVICA ECUATORIANA DEL BRONX
- JUNTA CIVICA DE GUAYAQUIL
- CONFEDERATION OF JOURNALIST OF ECUADOR CHAPTER NEWYORK
- NEW YORK TELEPRENSA
- TV SHOW KESPARZA NEWYORK (will be covering the ceremony for ECUAVISA INTERNATIONAL TV).
There are over 700 locations where New Yorkers can get diagnostic testing. New Yorkers can visit a new website — coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you — and enter their address to view a list and a map view of the nearest testing sites. The state has also partnered with Google Maps to display testing site results. New Yorkers can search “COVID testing near me” on Google Maps to easily find the nearest testing sites. Please remember you must always schedule an appointment to get a COVID-19...
COVID-19 Resources Urgent Updates from ASA President Updated: May 22, 2020 Read More > There are Over 700 Locations Where New Yorkers Can Get Diagnostic Testing Published: May 18, 2020 Read More > City Reaches Milestone Of Testing 20,000 New Yorkers Per Day And Triples Number Of Available Testing Sites With CityMD Published: May 18, 2020 Read More > Wellness & Mental Health Published: May 13, 2020 Read More > NYS Launched a New Texting Program...