NYC Well is your connection to free, confidential crisis counseling, mental health and substance use support, information and referrals. You can reach the toll-free help line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone, text and online chat. Behavioral health professionals there can link you to the services you need. To contact NYC Well, call: 1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888-692-9355) 1-888-692-9355 (Español) 1-888-692-9355 (繁體中文) 711 (TTY for hearing impaired) You can also reach NYC Well by texting “WELL” to 651-73, or visit their web site for...
News & Events
A Look at Our Student Services
Are you an ASA College student seeking valuable resources? Perhaps you’re a prospective student looking for a school that will support your needs both inside and outside the classroom. Either way, we invite you to take advantage of the many student services we offer to help ensure a positive experience during your time at ASA College.
- Student Advisement Office: The key to success in college is getting plenty of professional advice! That’s why we assign you a dedicated ASA advisor to mentor you academically, financially, and personally throughout your college career.
- Financial Aid Office: We highly recommend applying for financial assistance as soon as you are admitted. During your one-on-one meeting with a financial aid officer, you’ll discuss your eligibility, application requirements, and available financing resources.
- Registrar’s Office: Need to add or drop a class? Looking for your official college transcripts? Turn to the Registrar’s Office for assistance.
- Student Accounts Office: This is the office you should contact if you need to pay tuition and fees, collect a refund for dropped or withdrawn classes, or prepare a Statement of Accounts for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Student Support Services: College life can be exciting—and challenging. We’re here to support you, whether you find yourself struggling with health problems, housing difficulties, legal issues, or drug and alcohol abuse.
- Learning Center: The ASA Learning Center is committed to offering the best services to our students. Stop by for access to free tutoring and exam prep, or simply take advantage of the quiet study space. We also have numerous computers and printers available and can provide printed course materials upon request.
- Libraries: Our electronic libraries contain over 400,000 resource materials to support ASA’s educational programs. You’ll find e-books, periodicals, professional journals, databases, streaming media sources, and more.
- Student Disability Services: ASA is dedicated to helping each student have a successful, rewarding college experience. Rest assured that we comply with all federal laws regarding disability access and do not discriminate in service or employment. If you need to submit documentation of a disability that impacts your learning ability, or you have questions about disabled student rights, this is the office to contact.
- Student Clubs: Enhance your interaction and participation in all aspects of student life by joining or forming a club! You may find that you develop a stronger sense of self, identity, and scholastic merit by regularly meeting with peers who share your interests.
- Writing Center: Our Writing Center is staffed by published authors, professional writers, and scholars. Attend composition classes here throughout the semester or visit the center for access to our extensive reference library.
- Student Housing: ASA offers several approved housing options through reputable and experienced housing service providers. Rooms, dorms, and apartments are furnished, conveniently located near campus and public transportation, and available with short-term and individual leases.
At ASA College, we are proud to have a diverse student body from a range of backgrounds. If you need access to one of our services while attending school, or you want help applying to one of our degree or certificate programs, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can visit us online or contact us at 212-709-6936 for more information.
How Massage Therapy Can Improve Your Health ASA College Benefits of Massage Therapy Infographic