You’re Invited to Celebrate with Us! Friday, October 28th • 3:oopm 1293 Broadway, New York, NY 10001 Manhattan Campus (room 710) Any Questions Contact: President Taylor- Taylorgary@asa.edu Secretary Briana – BrianaBerry@asa.edu
News & Events
A Look at Our Student Services
Are you an ASA College student seeking valuable resources? Perhaps you’re a prospective student looking for a school that will support your needs both inside and outside the classroom. Either way, we invite you to take advantage of the many student services we offer to help ensure a positive experience during your time at ASA College.
- Student Advisement Office: The key to success in college is getting plenty of professional advice! That’s why we assign you a dedicated ASA advisor to mentor you academically, financially, and personally throughout your college career.
- Financial Aid Office: We highly recommend applying for financial assistance as soon as you are admitted. During your one-on-one meeting with a financial aid officer, you’ll discuss your eligibility, application requirements, and available financing resources.
- Registrar’s Office: Need to add or drop a class? Looking for your official college transcripts? Turn to the Registrar’s Office for assistance.
- Student Accounts Office: This is the office you should contact if you need to pay tuition and fees, collect a refund for dropped or withdrawn classes, or prepare a Statement of Accounts for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Student Support Services: College life can be exciting—and challenging. We’re here to support you, whether you find yourself struggling with health problems, housing difficulties, legal issues, or drug and alcohol abuse.
- Learning Center: The ASA Learning Center is committed to offering the best services to our students. Stop by for access to free tutoring and exam prep, or simply take advantage of the quiet study space. We also have numerous computers and printers available and can provide printed course materials upon request.
- Libraries: Our electronic libraries contain over 400,000 resource materials to support ASA’s educational programs. You’ll find e-books, periodicals, professional journals, databases, streaming media sources, and more.
- Student Disability Services: ASA is dedicated to helping each student have a successful, rewarding college experience. Rest assured that we comply with all federal laws regarding disability access and do not discriminate in service or employment. If you need to submit documentation of a disability that impacts your learning ability, or you have questions about disabled student rights, this is the office to contact.
- Student Clubs: Enhance your interaction and participation in all aspects of student life by joining or forming a club! You may find that you develop a stronger sense of self, identity, and scholastic merit by regularly meeting with peers who share your interests.
- Writing Center: Our Writing Center is staffed by published authors, professional writers, and scholars. Attend composition classes here throughout the semester or visit the center for access to our extensive reference library.
- Student Housing: ASA offers several approved housing options through reputable and experienced housing service providers. Rooms, dorms, and apartments are furnished, conveniently located near campus and public transportation, and available with short-term and individual leases.
At ASA College, we are proud to have a diverse student body from a range of backgrounds. If you need access to one of our services while attending school, or you want help applying to one of our degree or certificate programs, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can visit us online or contact us at 212-709-6936 for more information.
Dear Graduating class of 2022: We are extremely excited about tomorrow’s graduation. Please arrive on August 26, 2022 by 12:00 noon to the United Palace. All graduates are allowed to go in and sign in by 12:00 noon. Guests will be able to start coming in at 1:00pm. If you have problems with any tickets just go to the box-office, they will assign you a seat. If you have not picked up Cap and Gown you can pick up tomorrow at United...
Dear ASA Graduates and Expected Graduates: We are ready to celebrate and honor your achievements. It’s our pleasure to announce that our 2022 Commencement Ceremony will be held in person on Friday, August 26, 2022! From 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm At the United Palace Theater, located at 4140 Broadway, New York, NY 10033 (off 175th street Broadway) near the A train and 1 train) We will be distributing cap and gown Monday through Friday, at the Manhattan Campus located at 105 West 33rd Street, New York, NY...