Digital Marketing Coordinator
ASA College, Florida is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator. In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media management across all digital platforms and promote the college spirit. Aditionally, you will be responsible for managing email and text message campaigns.
- Develop and implement strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
- Create and publish informative, entertaining, educational and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube
- Collaborate with different department managers and company personnel to create and maintain an editorial calendar
- Monitor, listen and respond to incoming messages, comments and reviews on brand’s social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube)
- Manage email and text marketing initiatives including content creation, design, process management and audience segmentation
- Develop A/B and multivariate email testing campaigns to optimize subject lines, content, delivery days/times
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications, public relations, journalism or related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in marketing and communications/public relations required
- Demonstrate experience working in social media management, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube
- Deep understanding of email and text message marketing best practices including a/b testing, segmentation, email marketing automation
- Proficiency with tools, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Autompark or Clicksend, Textmagic, TalkWalker, Photoshop and Microsoft office products.
- Prior work experience in the higher education field (optional but highly preferred)
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills in English and Spanish.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hialeah, FL