English Language Programs in New York City
On-Campus or Online Classes
ASA College proudly supports its international and multilingual student body with a variety of ESL options. Our program options include the College Program, the Intensive English Program, the Business English Prep Program, English as a Second Language (ESL), TOEFL Test Prep, and a four-hour per week Community Language Program.
These programs, apart from the community language program, fulfill the United States Immigration Services visa requirement for full-time study of English. ASA College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- Our College Program offers twelve credit hours per week of focused English language training on a flexible semester schedule. Students often attend this program in preparation for college coursework.
- Our Intensive English Program offers between eighteen and twenty-five hours per week of small class language instruction. This program has start dates every two weeks. Students often attend this program to improve conversationally during their stay in New York.
- Our eighteen hour per week Business English Prep Program is geared towards professionals and graduates who wish to prepare for the Cambridge Business English exams, or develop their English communication strengths to be more competitive in the job market.
- Our twenty hour per week TOEFL Prep Program helps students achieve the TOEFL score they require for academic and career purposes.
- Our Community Language Program meets four hours per week on Saturdays and serves those who have limited time to begin their English language learning process.
Get More Information
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT LANGUAGE PROGRAMS AT ASA COLLEGE
By clicking submit, I consent to receive email, autodialed and/or prerecorded calls and text messages at the phone number or email provided above from or on behalf of ASA College regarding educational programs. (Consent is not a condition of enrollment.)