REGISTERING FOR YOUR AMCA NATIONAL CERTIFICATION EXAM
Step One: Visit https://www.amcaexams.com/student-registration/
Step Two: Complete the online registration form
Please select the following:
- Test Site/School attended: (ASA Manhattan or Brooklyn)
- Delivery Method: Select one (online )
- Exam date: (exam date selected by the school)
- Exam Type: (same as program completed)
- Total Price: (select Self Pay or Money Order – if the student is paying)
All students are required to complete an AMCA registration form at least TWO WEEKS prior to the scheduled exam date.
Pre-registration is required in order for the AMCA to supply each school with an exam roster.
Once an exam registration is received, each student will be sent an email with three forms of exam preparation:
1. A PDF of the study guide
2. A link to online practice exams that will be available until the night before the exam
3. A link to Quizlet to allow your students to study-on-the-go.
- Friday 10/23/2020
- Friday 10/30/2020
- Friday 11/ 6/2020
- Friday 11/13/2020
- Friday 11/20/2020
– Exams will be conducted on the Manhattan campus ONLY.
– Please report on the date of the exam to the Manhattan campus sixth floor at 8:00 am.