The ASA Alumni Association Mission
The mission of the ASA Alumni Association is to provide graduates with a network that strengthen connections with friends, classmates, current students, faculty, and staff to support the social, academic, and professional needs of ASA current and future alumni, by hosting events and other activities, ASA Alumni Association helps alumni stay informed, develop new skills and stay in touch with its college community.
ASA Alumni Association Fulfills its mission by:
- Being a recognized, effective, and representative voice of the alumni community.
- Facilitating communication and the sharing of ideas and information among alumni.
- Providing advice to the college administration on institutional issues affecting alumni relations.
- Supporting implementation of institution-wide alumni programs and events.
- Alumni Assisting Alumni
- Remember what it was like as a student when you were exploring career opportunities? We encourage you to participate in the crusade to assist our recent graduates in finding the right employment.
Host a site visit at your company. Corporate Hospitality provides ASA students with an opportunity to visit with local companies where they can make a connection between classroom theory and real life work experience. This is an excellent way to give back to your alma mater and help our students succeed.
We need volunteers for Admissions Representative-For-A-Day
What better way to give back to ASA than volunteering your time and inspiring prospective students by sharing your educational experience here! There are many ways to participate including attending high school fairs, interviewing candidates, and tele-counseling with prospective students.
For more information, please conctact:
Maria Lita Sarmiento, MBA
Director, Alumni Affairs
Brooklyn Tel: 718-522-9800, Ext. 2328
Manhattan: Tel: 212-672-6451, Ext. 1223
Email : email@example.com
Career Services Office
ASA Career Services Department
383 Pearl Street,
5th Floor, Room 501
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(718) 522-9800 , Ext 2323
1293 Broadway, Room 521
New York, NY 10001
Phone: (212) 672-6451
Fax: (212) 672-0362
Mon-Thur: 9:00am – 6:30pm
Fri: 9:00am – 6:00pm
The new message should read: Send your questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your first and last name and a phone number, in case we need to contact you immediately, the year you graduated and your program of study.