Office Administration & Technology (A.O.S)
Our Office Administration and Technology Program prepares the office workers for organizational support roles. The technologically-intensified work settings of today demand skilled office administrators with college-level training. Students acquire both rudimentary and advanced skills for office-related roles from an array of specialized courses that affords them the competencies for administrative positions. Competencies stemming from the specialized courses are in the sort of office manager assistant, office procedure coordinator, document processing supervisor, and general office personnel.
The Associate in Occupational Studies degree program in Office Administration and Technology requires the successful completion of 61 semester credit hours for graduation.
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ASA COLLEGE'S BUSINESS PROGRAMS
Upon successful completion of the program, a graduate should be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and achievements:
- Utilize active listening skills to accurately condense and record verbal information, instructions, and ideas.
- Communicate verbally, using language that is appropriate to the intended audience.
- Select, apply, and adapt computer software tools (word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation) to business related tasks.
- Apply standard records management procedures when establishing and maintaining systems to classify, organize, store, and retrieve hard copy and electronic ﬁles.
- Apply ethical standards for efﬁciency and quality of work.
- Transfer to a Baccalaureate degree program in a Business discipline without further academic preparation.
Graduates on ASA College’s Office Administration and Technology Program have a wide selection of career opportunities and advancements. Graduates can find employment within the business sector as office managers and administrators.
Click here to learn more about ASA College's Programs and download our student brochure!