Intensive English Program
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND AN ASA ASSOCIATE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH MORE INFORMATION ON OUR IEP PROGRAM
Aside from our career-focused programs, ASA College offers English Language classes to help foreign and non-English speaking students master their ability to communicate effectively.
Unlike our standard academic programs, our ESL and IEP classes are extremely flexible with multiple start dates each month. You only have to take what class you need!
2017 IEP START DATES
|January 3,17, 30
||July 5, 17, 31|
||August 14, 28|
|March 13, 27
||September 11, 25|
|April 10, 24
||October 9, 23|
|May 8, 22
||November 6, 20|
|June 5, 19
Holidays: Classes Suspended:
- Monday, 1/16: Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, 2/20: Presidentsâ€™ Day
- Friday, 3/24: Good Friday
- Monday, 5/29: Memorial Day
- Monday, 7/4: Independence Day observed
- Monday, 9/4: Labor Day
- Thursday, 11/23: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, 11/24: Thanksgiving Day
Authorized by the U.S. Department of Immigration to enroll non-immigrant foreign students, ASA is one of New York City's leaders in English language instruction.
* The ASA method focuses on speaking, listening, writing and reading English for real-life situations.
* Starting from your first class, you will be speaking, reading and communicating in English. Classes are dynamic and fun, so you will have many opportunities to immediately practice what you're learning.
* Whether you currently live in the area or will move here from abroad, you will see that our proven teaching methods and affordable programs make ASA an invigorating place to learn English.
* And, after you complete your English language program, you'll be eligible to enroll in one of ASA's specialized, career-focused, 2-year college degree programs.