Corporate CAR RENTALS
Online Reservations Instructions apply to all local and out of town car rental reservations.
With over 6,000 locations your Corporate Class membership will be recognized coast-to-coast. Please follow the instructions below on how to make a reservation.
1) Go to www.Enterprise.com
2) Enter your reservation information (i.e. date, time, location).
3) Before choosing to search type in your assigned Corporate Class ID#. SB00001
4) Enter the first 3 Digit Pin (ENT), Corporate Discount is 5% (see rules and restrictions)
5) Continue to confirm where you will be given a reservation number and a map of the local area.
6) Click on expresslane to register your information for a quicker checkout at the counter
7) Need a long term rental? Click on "Month-Or-More Rental Program"..
A 5% discount on our already low, standard published undiscounted daily, weekly and monthly market driven rates. Valid in the US and Canada.
Standard age, driver and credit rental qualifications apply. Minimum rental age at most US locations is 21, 18 where required by law. Enterprise Rent-A-Car may elect not to rent to any person who does not meet Enterprise's driver qualifications.
Rates do not include fuel, optional upgrades or other optional charges, taxes, surcharges, fees, governmentally authorized or imposed surcharges, airport and airport facility fees, license and concessional recoupment fees. Rates are up to 5% discount on standard published undiscounted daily, weekly and monthly market driven rates.
Damage Waiver (For rentals at US locations only)If purchased, Enterprise agrees, subject to the actions that invalidate Damage Waiver listed in the rental agreement, to contractually waive Renter's responsibility for all of the cost of damage to, loss or theft of, the rental vehicle or any part or accessory and related costs regardless of fault or negligence. This Damage Waiver is applicable provided that the rental was booked using the corporate discount number provided to your company and is displaying on the rental agreement. The cost for the Damage Waiver will appear as a separate line item charge on the rental agreement and will be in addition to the base rate quoted when reserving a vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: DAMAGE WAIVER IS NOT INSURANCE. THE PURCHASE OF DAMAGE WAIVER IS OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED IN ORDER TO RENT A VEHICLE.
Rates, car classes and coverages are subject to change without notice.