Distance Learning @ ASA
ASA offers more than 30 courses in the Distance Learning format, as part of the college's commitment in providing quality education and extensive student support. Take a course anytime, anywhere --at your convenience!
Distance Learning Faculty are qualified professionals and academics who share their knowledge and practical experience to enhance learning and understanding through the latest and most comprehensive pedagogical methodologies.
Study anywhere (wherever is convenient for you)
- All you need is a computer (not more than 3 years old) with internet connection.
- We offer accessible education and flexible schedule to every student and especially those with family responsibilities
Study anytime (whenever is convenient for you)
- We provide flexibility to those with irregular work schedules.
- Everything you need is online, except your books. You can access your class syllabus, class assignments and teacher notes at anytime.
User Support by email 24 hours a day seven days a week
- Teachers are accessible via email and they get back to you within 24 hours
- You get 24/7 support in case of technical difficulties.
- You have access to all student services such as Student Advisement, Learning Center and Financial Aid information, etc
How it Works:
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Go to Registrar's office to register for your online course.
- Log in to your course to see assignments and reading material listed for each week.
- Participate in discussion boards and chat sessions with the professor and fellow
- Do the course work 3 hours/week for each class.
- Professor monitors your activity for each week and provides feedback.
- You take your final exam on campus, the only time you have to be on site.
The Distance Learning Department is constantly working toward enhancing and increasing course offerings. We hope that you've found this information useful and will consider taking an online course next semester.
For assistance, contact us at email@example.com
Please click here to log on.