Chinese Students Health Disciplines Club
The goals of the Chinese Students Health Disciplines Club include:
- To assist Chinese students in their selection of healthcare programs studies at ASA College.
- To help Chinese students overcome difficulties in their college life experiences.
- To encourage Chinese students to successfully complete their studies and pass the respective healthcare certification or licensure examinations upon graduation.
- To expose Chinese students to the importance of higher education, professional attitude, work experience, and cultural diversity within the American healthcare environments.
- Providing seminars on topics related to healthcare programs at ASA College, such as job outlooks, professional accreditations, and course requirements.
- Inviting guest speakers from healthcare professions to address issues pertaining to New York City healthcare needs, facilities, and programs.
- Inviting ASA Health Disciplines alumni to present their employment success stories and experiences in healthcare facilities and programs.
- Promoting the Club activities and ASA College's Division of Health Disciplines programs to local Chinese communities in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Victoria (Ling) Zhang
Associate Director of Admissions
1293 Broadway / One Herald Center
New York, NY 10001
International Student Advisor
81 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn NY 11201
Xiaopeng Zhou M.D., Ph.D.
Division of Health Disciplines